Rules for the online sale of tickets
Rules for the online sale of tickets
for concerts organised by the Fryderyk Chopin Institute
- The purpose of the present Rules (hereafter the Rules) is to set out the principles governing the online sale of Tickets for concerts organised by the Fryderyk Chopin Institute in 2018 (hereafter Concerts), with the exception of concerts and events to which separate rules apply. Details of concerts to which the present ticket sale rules apply are available on the Institute’s website: http://en.chopin.nifc.pl/institute/.
- The online sale of Tickets for Concerts is carried on by the Fryderyk Chopin Institute (hereafter the Institute), entered on the register of cultural institutions with the number RIK 51/2001, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 525-22-14-269, National Economic Register number (Regon) 017307171, with its headquarters at ul. Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa. The Institute’s website, at tickets.nifc.pl (Polish version at bilety.nifc.pl), enables Tickets to be purchased online.
- The Rules are available on the Institute’s website: https://tickets.nifc.pl
- A buyer must first register an account with the online sales system on the Institute’s website, at the address given in §2 of the Rules. Tickets can then be purchased online after logging onto the account. The account registration process requires that the account user supplies a valid email address. In order to purchase Tickets online, the system requires the user’s full name or PESEL number and address if the user wishes to receive a VAT receipt in accordance with the principles set out in §9 of the Rules.
- Minimum technical requirements for using the online system for the sale of Tickets:
- Hardware: a computer with Internet access, a Pentium 233 Mhz processor or better, RAM min. 128MB, video card, and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) resolution or superior.
- A Ticket entitles the bearer solely to attend the particular Concert specified by the Purchaser when making the purchase. The online sale of Tickets for the Competition will continue until the day of the Concert or until the pool of seats allocated to the online sale of Tickets for that particular Concert has been exhausted.
- The price given at the moment when the Purchaser submits his/her order is binding. All prices are given in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
- Payment for Tickets purchased online must be made by bank transfer or by card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard Mobile). The Purchaser bears any costs that might arise in connection with making payment for Tickets in accordance with the procedure set out in the present specification of the Rules.
- A VAT receipt may be issued for each transaction, on request. Such a request must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the date of payment for the transaction. The Institute is authorised to issue electronic receipts and to send them in PDF format to the Purchaser’s email address. A VAT receipt can only be issued to the actual Purchaser of the given Ticket.
- Once the payment has appeared on the account, the Purchaser will receive an email containing information about printing the Ticket/Tickets in the option print@home. The Institute is not responsible for non-receipt of notification if the fault lies on the side of the Purchaser (specifically, email address submitted incorrectly, full email inbox, etc.).
- Half-price discount tickets are available to pupils, students under 26, pensioners and benefit holders. Proof of entitlement must be shown on entering the Concert. If no such entitlement is shown, the person showing the Ticket will be obliged to pay the difference between the discount price and the normal price.
- Tickets may be returned on submission of a written Ticket returns declaration, signed by the Purchaser, containing the reservation number, Dotpay transaction number and information about the number of Tickets, no later than 15 days before the date of the Concert (date of postage) to the Narodowy Instytut Fryderyka Chopina, ul. Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa, Polska or by email to email@example.com (date of sending). Tickets cannot be refunded after that date.
- Refunds on returned Tickets will be made by bank transfer into the account from which the payment was made within 31 days of the receipt of the returns declaration referred to in §12 above.
- Should the Concert be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control (cataclysm, natural disaster, terrorist attack, national mourning, artist’s indisposition, etc.), a full refund will be made for the Ticket for that particular Concert, after a written claim is sent to Narodowy Instytut Fryderyka Chopina, ul. Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa Polska or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 months from the date of the Concert. The provisions of §12 of the present Rules apply accordingly.
- Any malfunction of the online sales system for Tickets for Concerts may be reported to email@example.com or Narodowy Instytut Fryderyka Chopina, ul. Tamka 43, 00–355 Warszawa, Polska. The Institute will deal with complaints within 30 days of the receipt of an email or letter of complaint.
- On the basis of art. 38 para. 2 of the Act of 30 May 2014 relating to consumer rights (Dz.U.2014.827 with amendments), the Purchaser does not have the right to withdraw from the contract via the procedure specified in art. 27 of that act.
- The Purchaser hereby expresses his/her unconditional consent to his/her personal details being placed in the Institute’s data base and to the processing of those details, in order to realise the contract, including the reservation, sale or refund of Tickets, settling the contract, and also other actions connected with the service provided. The Purchaser’s submission of his/her personal details is voluntary, but the lack of consent to their processing makes it impossible to carry out the reservation and sale of Tickets by the Institute. The Purchaser bears responsibility for the submission of incorrect personal details. The Purchaser has the right to view his/her personal details, to correct them and to demand their removal. The administrator of those personal details is the Narodowy Instytut Fryderyka Chopin (Fryderyk Chopin Institute), located at ul. Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa.
- The Purchaser is entitled and obliged to use the online Tickets sales system in accordance with its intention and obliged to refrain from any action that might affect its correct functioning, including interfering with the content of the online Tickets sales system or its technical elements and submitting content of an unlawful character.
- The Institute has the right to record the Concerts in sound and vision. The Purchaser of a Ticket attending the event on the strength of that Pass or Ticket acknowledges that attendance of the event equates to consent to the non-remunerative photographing and filming of his/her person and to the recording, broadcasting and disseminating of his/her voice and/or image for the purposes of documentation, reports, advertising and promotion, in connection with any programme or publication in which a recording of the Concert is used, with the right to transfer that consent to third parties.
- A contract of online sale of Tickets is concluded in Polish in accordance with Polish law. In the event of discrepancies in the content of the Rules between the Polish and English versions, the Polish version is of primary importance.
- The Institute is not responsible for the administrators of email servers blocking the sending of messages to the email address given by the Purchaser or for the removal or blocking of email messages by software installed on the computer used by the Purchaser.
- The Institute is entitled to alter the Rules. Information regarding any changes made to the Rules will be sent to Purchasers at the email address given when the account specified in §4 of the Rules was set up. Any changes made to the Rules apply to the Purchaser on condition that they have been informed of the changes and has not withdrawn from the contract for services rendered by electronic mail within 14 days of being informed of the changes.